Ya Looked Wonderful Dat Night..

Hardly could I utter any words,
“You look wonderful tonight”;
Would have been too lame,
To have been owned and claimed;
Quite often, I did clear my throats,
But gulped down with each sparkling shots.


The night grew strong and tall;
Tried I to control;
Control and take care of her each submissive fall.
The ardent zeal,
Coupled with her tempting aroma,
Compelled me to get down and kneel;
Kneel on my feet;
Energized was I to tweet,
The song of her charm and glowing beauty.


The hands we held for long,
The moves we created along;
I still feel and smell of her so strong;
Her magical eye,
Got me high and high.
Time and again—I did clear my throats;
But gulped down with each sparkling shots.


The pompous crowd,
The wild glaring sound;
An arena of completely unknown facet,
The juxtaposition of thumping feet,
Lost in quest of amicable beat;
Crawling along, all were for the sweetest treat.


Lost I was in search of words;
Would that best personify her sorts.
If only I could;
I would have and should.
But since the time is gone,
And by now, I’m all alone.
I often do scream;
And fantasize her in my surreal dream,
O sweetest surreal dream.








4 comments:

  1. A great combination of many a thought in different words and styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suresh Shrestha


    Thank you for turnin' up here in mah blog. Happy that ya liked dis post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could visualise what's going on. The picture's so vivid through your writing. An excellent write-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Balqis Greetin' again,
    Actually this writin' is a follow up of one of the incident that i went through recently. It was quite an amazin' experience for me. It just came to me that i should capture this moment for ever; as a result i came up with this piece of writing.
    Thanks for your words.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...