Late Update and Me II

Update 2
Been a year since i went to a complete sleeping mode from the blogging arena. It all happened because of my serious health issues. In the previous post i have explained how i was diagnosed with Gastro Intestinal Tuberculosis.To be true, it was such an awful experience but  now i am almost through to this state and i hope to get back to normalcy as soon as possible. 

     2013 is with us and i am praying for my better health in this year. 2012 was not fruitful to me. I had to suffer a lot in that year. My study, my career and all my dream had to be put to the rest because of my unstable health. I have been one year late in every hemisphere of life. So, now I am struggling hard to put everything back in the place. I don't know if ever i can ever fill up that vacant space, but I shall keep on trying and that's the only thing i can do.

I left my country two years back. Sometimes I feel, i made the right decision and sometimes i curse myself for going with that option. Dreams, hopes, aspiration and blah blah keeps a person moving forward and behind every decision taken there is one such gust of wind. Sometimes the landing is safe but most often, the landing is bizarre. But poor me, i haven't yet been able even to figure out my landing strip. The journey is very challenging and it has sucked out every calorie from me. Amidst all these turbulence, the only thing that keeps on nagging me is the fact that i haven't been able to keep my promises, i had made to someone before leaving the country. 



I know and i understand      Promises are worse than lies. Cause you make them hope. Hope for something that you're not sure you can give.   


Deep inside my heart, only i know how hard i have tried to live up to the promises i made. Sometimes i wonder, why is it so hard to live up to the expectation? Is it because we don't strive or is it because we don't care for the promises made or is it because we are not endowed with the chances we require?  I have failed to some extent to keep up the promises and i accept it regretfully; but the fact is i haven't given up and I shall never give it up.

With  this New Year, I look for better tomorrow, better moments, better health and a state of happiness for everyone.








2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dex! I'm glad to see you up and about again after a hiatus for a year. Never give up. Things will be back as normal. Just give yourself some time to be on track again.

    I'm sorry to hear what you had gone through. Life is a challenge, life is a trial. I'm sure 2013 will bring many good things to your life. Happy New Year and Wishing you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog checkout my latest post at
    http://sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/05/johannesburg-townships.html
    feel free to leave comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...